|Famous Smile of Mona Lisa|
In May, some countries, like the UK have a National Smile Month! Well you don’t have to convince us because at Cape Cod Braces where we build lifelong smiles together. If you haven’t done so already share a smile with a friend, and tell anyone feeling blue to turn their frown upside down and smile! Here are some interesting facts about smiling:
- It takes three times as many muscles to frown as it does to smile.
- “Zygomates” is the French word for the muscles which make you smile.
- There are some studies that prove smiling helps us live longer.
- On average, children smile 400x/day whereas adults only a meager 20x/day.
- Women smile a staggering 9x more than men.
We couldn’t agree more that, “a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” ~ Phyllis Diller